All of the pages that are listed under this heading of ‘Research’ are dedicated to papers, articles, and research projects that help to demonstrate the impact of Permaculture in Malawi.
We hope that you will find these pages to be educational and informative.
- We Are Farmers: Agriculture, Food Security, and Adaptive Capacity Among Permaculture and Conventional Farmers in Central Malawi–A Doctoral Thesis by Dr. Abigail Conrad
- Permaculture Adoption by Malawian Farmers: a Masters Thesis by Hope Thornton
- Conrad – Potential of Permaculture SfAA Presentation 2010
- Conrad – Overconsumption of Corn Paper 
- Agroecology Case Study–Never Ending Food